Water Heater Replacement In Denver, CO
Let Us Install a Top-Notch Water Heater for You
Are you sick of waking up to a cold shower every morning? Then do something about it! At AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric, we offer water heater replacement in Denver for the best makes and models on the market. All our installations come with a lifetime guarantee, so you always get a great deal. We are also available for same-day service, meaning we will strive to provide you with a new water heater ASAP.
Our award-winning Denver plumbing technicians are known across this community for providing caring and professional work to everyone who hires us. At AAA, we believe the customer always comes first, and our fully licensed and certified service providers promise to do everything in their power to go above and beyond for you. Contact us to learn more about what a new water heater can do for your home, and let At AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric help you wave goodbye to cold showers for good!
Knowing When to Repair or Replace a Water Heater in Denver, CO
Often, people immediately begin to wonder if their water heater needs to be replaced or can be repaired as soon as the hot water stops working. While each situation is unique, there are signs that indicate a replacement is more cost-effective. For example, if the water heater is older than its expected lifespan, breaks down frequently, or is leaking from the tank, replacement may be recommended.
If our technicians determine that replacement is the better option for your water heater problem, we will explain why a new system is needed in-depth and help you choose the best water heater for your home. There are many options when it comes to new, energy-efficient water heaters that can help you save money on utility costs, enjoy a more reliable supply of hot water, and a longer equipment lifespan. We make sure your replacement water heater is perfectly installed for lasting performance and value, and with great prices on a range of industry-leading brands, you can always count on AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric when you need quality water heater installation in Denver, CO.
Our technicians offer water heater replacement service for:
- Gas/Propane water heaters: Natural gas water heaters are very popular across the country, and tend to come with lower heating costs. Propane water heaters, meanwhile, are usually more expensive to install than traditional gas water heaters, however, they may lower your utility bills even further after they have been installed. The main downside of these systems is that they create dangerous carbon monoxide gas as a byproduct, which must be vented from your home.
- Electric water heaters: Electric heaters generate warmth by using heating elements not unlike the coils in your oven. A thermostat on the outside of your heater controls these elements, ensuring the water temperature is right for your home. While electric water heaters tend to be more expensive to operate than gas units, due to the fact that they can easily drive up your electricity bill, you may be able to receive special offers for purchasing an electric water heater, because they are a renewable power source.
- Tankless water heaters: Tankless water heaters do not store your water in a tank, heating it up again and again every time you run the tap, so they are extremely energy-efficient. They are also easy to install and maintain, and because they are small, they are easy to access. While tankless models are not always ideal to keep up with the demands of larger properties, for the right home, they can be a great, eco-friendly way to get hot water on-demand.
What Size Water Heater Should You Buy?
Usually people base their water heater purchase on the size of the storage tank. A better method is to first estimate how much hot water you will need during the peak hour of use. This is referred to as the first-hour rating (FHR) on the Energy Guide label posted on new water heaters.
Typical hot water use includes:
- Showering 3 gallons/minute
- Bathing 15-25 gallons per bath
- Shaving 1-3 gallons
- Washing hands 1/2-2 gallons
- Washing dishes 4-6 gallons
- Running dishwasher 5-20 gallons
- Running clothes washer 25-40 gallons
- Cleaning house 5-12 gallons
- Food preparation 1-6 gallons
Get Expert Replacement for All Types of Water Heaters
As our many favorable reviews show, AAA has been trusted by homeowners across our community since 1983. We will do everything in our power to ensure you are able to purchase a quality water heater at an affordable price, including offering special deals and financing options.
Give us a call today to install a modern, energy-efficient water heater in your Denver home, and keep your system working at peak performance for years to come by signing up for our annual maintenance program.
Contact Our Helpful Team Today
You Deserve the Best
It Is Our Mission to Make You Happy
Serving the Denver Metro Area Since 1983
Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM