Denver Sump Pump & Ejector Pump Service
Expert Sump Pump Service in Denver Since 1983
Sump pumps protect your home from flooding by automatically ejecting groundwater from beneath your home during rainstorms. Some Denver-area homes also need a sewage ejector pump to help their sewer system remove sewage.
Your sump pump is the only thing preventing your home from flooding during a storm. If it is not working correctly, you may experience flooding, property damage, or worse.
Signs You Need a New Sump Pump
- Strange Noises: If your sump pump is making a rattling or grinding noises, it could mean that there are worn out or damaged parts.
- Excessive Vibration: When your sump pump sucks up hard debris, the impellers can bend or become damaged. This can cause unusual vibration.
- Constantly Runs: This can indicate a problem with the switch, which can happen when the switch loses connection with its power source or encounters problems with the float.
- Discoloration: Rust-colored discoloration can be caused by iron bacteria. Though this does not cause a health risk, it can interfere with the water flow in your drainage system.
- Motor Failure: Sometimes, your sump pump may fail because of an internal wiring issue. Before assuming this is the issue, make sure the pump is plugged in and the fuse or breaker is in the correct position.
- Old Age: Sump pumps that are more than seven years old run into more problems than newer models. Even with regular maintenance and cleaning, your pump will not last forever.
What to Do If You Have a Broken Sump Pump
Instead of waiting for your sump pump to completely fail and ruin your home, you can call a professional to repair or replace it. Nipping this problem in the bud can save you a lot of time, money, and stress down the road. At the first sign of damage to your sump pump, contact us at AAA Service. Our Denver sump pump repair team can locate the source of the problem and repair it so you no longer need to worry.
We offer repair, installation and replacement services for all sump and ejector pumps. The systems we work with include:
- Backup and battery-operated sump pumps
- Submersible sump pumps
- Basement sump pumps
- Sewage ejector pumps
Brands of Sump Pumps & Ejector Pumps We Service
- Little Giant
Unbeatable Service Focused on Making Your Life Easier
Call our Denver sump pump repair pros and make an appointment that’s convenient for you. We promise we will show up on time, listen to your needs, analyze your sump or ejector pump needs, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises.
Our plumbers wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need and will thoroughly clean up the work area. After completing the job, we then follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied.
Contact Our Helpful Team Today
You Deserve the Best
It Is Our Mission to Make You Happy
Serving the Denver Metro Area Since 1983
Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM