Denver Heater Repair & Maintenance
Servicing All Brands of Heating Systems
Why Is My Heater Blowing Cold Air?
When your heater starts to produce cold air when it’s running, the most likely culprits are your thermostat, furnace filters, or pilot light. If the thermostat is incorrectly set this will affect your home’s temperature, while blocked furnace filters will impact the system’s airflow and ability to adequately heat your home. Additionally, a pilot light that has gone out or extinguished will keep your property from receiving the heat it needs. However, these are not the only issues that can be a cause for a repair.
Common Heater Problems Our Denver Team Can Repair:
- Damaged or worn-down mechanical components, such as the belt, blower, motor, limit switch, or bearings
- Broken heat exchanger
- Malfunctioning heating elements, including the pilot light, thermocouple, flame sensor or electric ignition
- Electrical issues, including faulty or incorrect wiring to the heater or a tripped circuit breaker
- Neglected maintenance and small repairs
Preventing Heater Breakdowns
We can help you keep your heating system running at peak performance with regular preventative maintenance service. Many equipment manufacturers require professional maintenance for the warranty, which is why we service all major brands and types of heating equipment. Our Denver heater maintenance technicians carefully inspect your system and provide cleaning and tune-ups to help you get the most from your investment.
Regular Heater Maintenance Helps To:
- Prevent system breakdown
- Find problems when they are easier to fix
- Improve energy efficiency
- Optimize performance
- Maximize equipment lifespan
Same-Day Denver Heating Repair Throughout Denver & Beyond
Why Choose Our Team for Your Heater Repair & Maintenance Needs?
Contact Our Helpful Team Today
You Deserve the Best
It Is Our Mission to Make You Happy
Serving the Denver Metro Area Since 1983
Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM