Denver Boiler Repair & Replacement
Hydronic, Baseboard & Radiant Boiler Repair, Installation & Maintenance
If your home uses hydronic, baseboard, or radiant boiler heating, AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric is the team you need for home boiler heating repair, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Whether you have a gas boiler or electric boiler, our boiler experts in Denver will get your heating system repaired correctly, safely and operating at peak performance.
Signs You Need Boiler Repair
Most Denver homeowners tend not to think about their boilers until something is wrong. In order to avoid being left without a functioning boiler, it is a good idea to become aware of the signs that something is wrong with your system.
Some of the most common signs that you need a Denver boiler repair include:
- Strange odors: Any strange smells, such as a metallic odor, could indicate a dangerous gas leak. If you think you smell gas coming from your boiler, call a professional for repairs right away.
- Unusual sounds: Your boiler should operate without creating very much noise. If your system begins to make screeching, humming, or banging sounds, you need to call in a Denver boiler repair professional.
- Uneven heating: If your boiler only heats certain areas of your home or only works at certain times of the day, this could be a sign that something is wrong with the air in your system.
- Pilot light is out: If your pilot light won’t stay lit, this is a sign that something is wrong with your thermocouple.
- Low water pressure: In order to function properly, boilers require a certain amount of water pressure. When the water pressure is too low, the boiler will shut itself down. Low water pressure could be caused by problems like a leak or damage in the tank.
- Water leaks: Any leaks coming from a boiler could indicate a serious problem within the system.
- No heat at all: If your heat is out, your boiler could be experiencing a number of problems, including air in the system, thermostat issues, loss of water pressure, and more.
Benefits of Installing a New Boiler in Your Home
While replacing your boiler might seem like a big investment, we guarantee it will be worth your while. Your boiler plays a crucial part in keeping your Denver home comfortable and helping it to run smoothly. Being stuck with an ineffective, malfunctioning, inefficient system is the last thing you need.
When you replace your old boiler with a newer system, you can enjoy a variety of benefits. Newer boiler systems:
- Take up much less space
- Operate much more efficiently
- Provide more even heating
- Improve your indoor air quality
- Have a longer lifespan
- Have lower operating costs
We Service All Types of Boilers
Our heating team has over 40 years of experience repairing and replacing all types of boilers. We have the tools, training, and technology to service all makes and models of equipment.
We provide top-quality service for all types of boilers, including:
- Central heating boilers
- Gas boilers
- Electric boilers
- Wall-hung boilers
- Electric ignition boiler
Reliable Boiler Repair, Maintenance & Replacements in Denver
Contact Our Helpful Team Today
You Deserve the Best
It Is Our Mission to Make You Happy
Serving the Denver Metro Area Since 1983
Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM