COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
Dear Customer Past, Present & Future,
Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. We wanted to personally share an update on our efforts to serve our great Denver communities during the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and we are taking a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers and staff. We’ve instituted a pandemic plan across our organization that includes health and safety protocols so we can do everything in our power to continue to serve you during this unprecedented and evolving situation.
If the coronavirus has you hesitant about scheduling a repair, rest assured our team is committed to the highest standards of safety and hygiene. We’ve always been a clean crew, but we’re taking a few extra precautions:
- As much as we appreciate you as a customer, let’s not shake hands. A simple “Pleasure doing business with you!” will do for now.
- These booties on our shoes are more than fashion accessories: they ensure we’re not tracking anything into your home.
- Our technicians are using hand sanitizer and are frequently washing.
- Our technicians are reporting to us daily about their health and the health of their family and direct community.
- We have placed all technicians 65+ on paid leave for two weeks. They are just too valuable to us.
- All customer success team members have the ability to work from home - don’t worry, they can still help you with everything (we love technology!)
- If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19, we ask that you notify our customer success team so we can take every precaution to protect our team and other customers.
Protecting Yourself in Your Home
We have always been advocates for home hygiene, and it is especially important when germs are more likely to spread. You can practice good home hygiene by doing the following:
- Disinfecting surfaces frequently. Please follow the recommendations for the CDC and WHO for the best products to use.
- Ensure the vents in your home are clean - this is the delivery system of air to your home.
- Consider high-efficiency products that can improve the indoor air quality in your home like air purification systems, UV lights and humidifiers. Questions about air quality? Check out these resources.
It is important to us that everyone in Denver have access to the best air quality possible. We are offering special financing options for air purification systems installed now. Please ask one of our customer success team members for more information.
The health and safety of our customers and team are the most important thing to us.
Take Pride in Our Work & Stand Behind Everything We Do
Focused on Customer Satisfaction & It Is Our Mission to Make You Happy
Experienced Technicians Who Provide Quality Work
One Stop Shop to Handle Your Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Needs
Established Business Since 1983
We Come Prepared to Fix the Problem, the First Time