Indoor Air Quality in Denver
Cleaner, Fresher, Healthier Air for Your Family
Indoor air is often more polluted than outdoor air. At AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric, we improve indoor air quality by installing and maintaining air purification systems for your heating and cooling systems. Our heating and AC team tests for allergens, mold, fungus, carbon monoxide, and other toxic airborne pollutants. Based on this information, we can recommend the right air purification system for your home. We provide complete indoor air quality services in Denver, such as indoor air quality testing and system installation, repair, and maintenance.
What Are the Signs of Poor Indoor Air Quality?
A home with poor indoor air quality can seriously impact both the safety and comfort of occupants. Poor air quality is often the result of chemicals, dust, pollen, pet dander, poor circulation, lack of fresh air, mold, smoke, and more. In order to keep your home clean and safe, it is important to be able to identify potential issues with your air quality.
Signs of poor indoor air quality include:
- Irritation and dryness of eyes, nose, throat, and skin
- Sinus congestion
- Shortness of breath
- Watery eyes
- Frequent nosebleeds
If you notice any of the above signs, reach out to AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric right away. Our Denver indoor air quality team will perform a thorough air quality test and work with you to determine the best solution for your home.
What Are the Most Common Indoor Pollutants?
When we think of polluted air, we think of factories pumping out plumes of smoke. Many people don’t realize that our indoor air quality is often up to 10 times worse than the air outside. The first step in making sure your home is healthy is to be aware of the most common culprits of poor IAQ. The most common indoor air pollutants are carbon monoxide, radon, nitrogen dioxide, secondhand smoke, lead particles, asbestos, mold, household cleaning products, and more.
How Can I Improve My Indoor Air Quality?
As a homeowner, we know your top priority is ensuring your home is as safe and comfortable as possible. If you have poor indoor air quality, there are various things you can do to restore safety to your home such as using cooking vents, changing air filters, controlling indoor humidity, keeping your rugs and carpets clean, and installing indoor air quality systems.
Our team offers several types of indoor air quality systems, including:
- Whole-home air purification systems: These systems are connected to your existing heating, cooling, and ventilation systems to provide protection for your entire home. In addition to effectively purifying your indoor air, they help to keep your HVAC systems more efficient.
- Ultraviolet (UV) air purification systems: Using ultraviolet light, these systems are able to significantly reduce pathogens and microorganisms in the air. UV air purifiers come as stand-alone, freestanding, or whole-home systems installed in HVAC units.
- Carbon monoxide detector systems: Placed throughout all levels of your home, carbon monoxide detectors can sense an amount of 50 ppm or less of carbon monoxide in the air and alert your family, preventing possible poisoning.
- HEPA filters: Used commonly in air purifiers, high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters effectively remove 99.97% of particulates sized 0.3 microns or larger from indoor air. Particles of this size easily evade most other filters.
Committed to Customer Satisfaction
Call and make an appointment that’s convenient for you. We’ll show up on time, listen to your needs, analyze your home’s indoor air, and determine the best indoor air quality products for you and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. We promise to take great care of your home. Our Denver indoor air quality technicians wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need, and will thoroughly clean up the work area.
Lock allergens, pollen, and airborne pollutants out this summer and improve your home's indoor air quality! Call (303) 622-3449 today to get started.
Take Pride in Our Work & Stand Behind Everything We Do
Focused on Customer Satisfaction & It Is Our Mission to Make You Happy
Experienced Technicians Who Provide Quality Work
One Stop Shop to Handle Your Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Needs
Established Business Since 1983
We Come Prepared to Fix the Problem, the First Time