Denver Heat Pump Repair & Replacement
Highly Efficient Home Comfort Solutions
If you experience a problem with your heat pump, count on our technicians at AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric for honest advice, prompt repairs, and courteous service. If your heat pump is 10 years old or more, a new heat pump can cut your energy costs by 20-40%. We’ll do a thorough analysis of your home’s size, air ducts, venting system, and heating and cooling requirements to make your new installation even more efficient. We can also provide comprehensive repair and maintenance services to ensure the system is as efficient as possible.
Our Denver-area home heat pump repair and replacement services include:
- Annual tune-ups and maintenance
- Troubleshooting for all heat pump problems
- Heat pump repairs
- Heat pump replacements
- New heat pump installations
Common Heat Pump Repairs
Because you rely on your heat pump for both heating and cooling, the occasional repair is to be expected. The key to avoiding a complete system breakdown is to have repairs done as soon as you realize something is wrong with your system. Even issues that appear to be minor have the potential to cause a lot of damage to your system down the line, so prompt service is a must.
Our Denver heat pump repair professionals can take care of any problem, including:
- Malfunctioning thermostats
- Frozen units
- Defective or broken fans
- Miscalibrated settings
- Dirty coils
- Dirty or clogged air filters
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Malfunctioning reversing valves
- Refrigerant leaks
- Compressor issues
- Loose electrical connections
- Blown blower motors
How Long Do Heat Pumps Last?
Is It Time to Replace My Heat Pump?
The very last thing you want is for your heat pump to stop working in the dead of winter or in the middle of a heatwave. To avoid an emergency situation, we recommend becoming familiar with the signs that a heat pump is on its way out the door. That way, you can have your system replaced before the breakdown takes place.
Signs you need to schedule a heat pump replacement in Denver include:
- Your system is 15 years old or older
- Your system has been repaired several times in the last few years
- Your home is extremely humid
- Your utility bills are consistently rising
- Your system runs constantly
- Your heat pump makes loud banging, screeching, or rattling sounds
- Your home is always dusty after running your heat pump
- Your home is never comfortable enough
Call AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric in Denver
Problems with your heat pump can make the air in your home hot, sticky, and uncomfortable! Call and make an appointment that’s convenient for you. We’ll show up on time, listen to your needs, make recommendations, and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. We promise to take great care of your home. Our heat pump service technicians wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need, and will thoroughly clean up the work area.
With AAA on your side, you can expect:
- Fast, same-day service
- Upfront pricing
- Clean and courteous technicians
- Financing options
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Full 2-year parts and labor guarantees
You Deserve the Best
It Is Our Mission to Make You Happy
Serving the Denver Metro Area Since 1983
Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM