Denver AC Repair
Expert Air Conditioner Troubleshooting in the Denver Metro Area
A broken air conditioning system can quickly make your home uncomfortable. In extreme heat, lack of a working AC system can be dangerous to your family’s health and well-being. AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric offers same day service for AC repair in Denver, Arvada, and beyond. Our technicians arrive fast to get your air conditioner working again.
When your air conditioner stops working, contact us to schedule your Denver AC repair service.
How to Prevent Your AC Unit from Overheating
Your AC has one job to do — to keep you and your family cool during the hotter months of the year. If your AC unit doesn’t seem to be cooling you off as it should, it could indicate a problem. Not tending to any cooling issues as soon as possible could compound the problem, or even worse, cause your AC unit to overheat.
Here Are Some Tips to Ensure Your AC Doesn’t Have a Meltdown:
- Check the Air Filter - A dirty air filter can force your AC to work harder and run longer. Replacing your AC filter each month can help save you from costly AC repairs.
- Clean Condenser Coils - You can find your AC’s condenser coils in the outdoor unit. The condenser coils are designed to keep the heat outside of your home. Dirty coils can force your AC to run tirelessly to reach low temperatures – and could cause overheating. Keeping condenser coils clean can also improve AC efficiency.
- Check for Refrigerant Leaks - The refrigerant in your AC unit shouldn’t run out if it were correctly charged at the time you installed your unit. If you have low refrigerant, this could indicate that there is a leak. Low refrigerant can cause both overheating as well as frost due to increased strain on the unit. Contact a professional Denver HVAC repair technician should you suspect a leak. Attempting to fix the issue on your own without a professional can make the problem worse.
Our experienced Denver AC repair technicians will troubleshoot and fix the problem promptly so you can stay cool all summer long.
Common AC Problems We Can Repair
Our Denver AC repair technicians are equipped to handle everything from simple refrigerant recharges, and tune-ups to bigger, more complicated problems that require diagnosing and repair. If you are uncertain if your AC is in need of repair, keep an eye for any of the following issues that may indicate your system needs service.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repair:
- Your energy bills have suddenly increased
- Your air conditioner is starting to make loud and unusual noises when running
- Your indoor air quality and humidity levels have changed
- Your system is producing warm air instead of cool air
- Your AC is beginning to emit strange odors
- Your temperature varies and fluctuates between rooms
- Your system no longer is providing sufficient airflow
You can count on our honesty as well, if it makes more sense for you to consider replacing your AC rather than spending money on costly repairs.
Servicing All AC Equipment
Our professional HVAC technicians provide air conditioning repair in Denver for all makes and models of home air conditioning equipment. Whether your home is cooled by a central air conditioning system, swamp cooler, or ductless air conditioning system, we have the technical skill and experience to identify the problem and fix it fast.
We Repair All Types of Air Conditioning Equipment, Including:
No air conditioning problem is too big or too small for our qualified technicians to solve. We hire only the best to ensure that you receive the highest quality service.
Clean, Reliable Denver Air Conditioning Repair Service
At AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric, our technicians take care of your air conditioning problem and take steps to protect your home and provide clean repairs. We wear shoe covers and put down drop cloths to make sure we leave your home as clean, or cleaner, than when we arrived. You can rest assured that no one will do a better job or treat you better than our AC repair specialists.
When you need help with an air conditioning problem, call our Denver AC repair team at (303) 622-3449 to arrange an appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
Take Pride in Our Work & Stand Behind Everything We Do
Focused on Customer Satisfaction & It Is Our Mission to Make You Happy
Experienced Technicians Who Provide Quality Work
One Stop Shop to Handle Your Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Needs
Established Business Since 1983
We Come Prepared to Fix the Problem, the First Time