Denver Electrical Wiring & Rewiring
Home Wiring Repair, Troubleshooting & Installation
Electrical wiring needs to be done correctly the first time. The safety of your house and family depends on the skills of the Denver electrical contractor you choose. At AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric, we can help you with any electrical problems or house wiring you need. We’re licensed residential electricians and can safely perform any home wiring or rewiring need you have in Denver or beyond.
All Electrical Wiring Repairs, Installations, & Troubleshooting We Perform Include:
How Often Should Your House Be Rewired
- Your outlets and switches have burn or scorch marks
- You notice a burning-like odor
- Your lights constantly dim and flicker
- You experience an electrical shock when plugging or unplugging items into outlets
- Your circuit breaker won’t stop tripping
- You hear buzzing from your outlets
- Your home has aluminum or knob-and-tube wiring
- You see sparks when unplugging or plugging in cords
- Your wires are visibly damaged or frayed
Why Choose Our Team for Your Denver Wiring Needs?
Our team of Denver electricians show up on time, listen to your needs, see what it is involved in your residential wiring or rewiring project, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. We promise to take great care of your home. We wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need and will thoroughly clean up the work area. We even follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied. We stand by everything we do.
Contact Our Helpful Team Today
You Deserve the Best
It Is Our Mission to Make You Happy
Serving the Denver Metro Area Since 1983
Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM