Denver Electrical Repair Services
Resolving Your Home Electrical Problems Quickly & Effectively
Problems with your electrical system are serious business and need to be handled accordingly. If your system is acting up, AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric is here to help. Backed by nearly 40 years of electrical service experience, our certified and licensed Denver electrical technicians are experts on residential electrical systems. We know home wiring inside and out and are continually trained in the latest residential advancements, which enables us to solve any electrical problem you might experience.
Signs You Need Electrical Repair in Denver
Being able to recognize the signs that your electrical system isn’t functioning properly is very important.
You Should Call an Electrician If:
- Your circuit breaker trips often
- Your lights flicker or dim when you plug an appliance in
- Your switches or outlets are hot to the touch or scorched
- You discover frayed or chewed wiring
- Your electrical panel is buzzing
- Your family relies on a lot of power strips and extension cords
- Your appliances don’t seem to be running at full power
- Your power outlets are loose
- You experience electrical shock when plugging or unplugging appliances
- Your lights are buzzing
Using advanced tools and technologies, our team is able to efficiently and effectively handle any electrical repair you throw our way.
How Often Do I Need an Electrical Inspection?
Routine electrical inspections are an important part of keeping your home safe and functional. Experts recommend hiring an electrician for a comprehensive system inspection at least once every 3-5 years. That way, you can ensure your electrical system is up to code, functioning properly, and capable of safely distributing power throughout your home.
Of course, if an electrical problem pops up in between your inspection appointments, it is best to bring in a Denver electrician as soon as possible. Even minor problems can cause major damage to your system and need to be evaluated sooner rather than later.
Can I Handle Electrical Repairs on My Own?
Wondering if you can save money by handling your electrical repairs on your own? We would strongly advise against that. Electrical work is incredibly dangerous for untrained individuals. Electrical repairs that are completed incorrectly can result in electrical shock, a fire, an explosion, and other safety issues in your home. To ensure your home and family are protected, it is always in your best interest to hire a professional electrician to handle your electrical repairs.
5 Reasons You Should Hire an Electrician for Your Electrical Repairs, Include:
- Safety: First and foremost, hiring an electrician ensures your safety. Thanks to extensive training and experience, electricians know how to complete a repair safely and effectively, significantly reducing the risk of injuries.
- Cost: Incorrectly handling an electrical repair can result in a lot more damage than you started with. Instead of wasting your efforts only to cause more damage, bring in a professional who can get the job done properly.
- Experience: While this might be your first or second time attempting an electrical repair, an electrician has handled hundreds or thousands of them. They know exactly what needs to be done.
- Correct assessments: Only a professional can correctly troubleshoot and diagnose a problem. Often, homeowners report an issue only for us to discover that issue is really just a symptom of a much larger problem.
- Peace of mind: No one wants to waste their time, money, and energy handling a repair just to find out they didn’t do it correctly. Hire a professional and rest easy knowing the job will be done right and your home will be safe.
Call AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric
Since opening our doors in 1983, AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric has remained committed to being there for you when you need us most, which is why we are open 7 days a week. No matter how big or small the problem is, you can count on us for prompt service, a quick and accurate diagnosis, and a reliable and lasting repair.
We Proudly Offer a Full-Range of Electrical Repairs in Denver, Including:
- Electric panel upgrades
- Fuse-to-circuit breakers
- 200-amp electrical panel installation
- New circuits (220-volt appliance circuits)
- Re-wiring of old, outdated home wiring
- Bulb replacements
- Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) Repairs
- Outdoor lighting, security lighting, and outdoor outlets
- Install lighting, recessed lighting, and dimmer switches
We’ll also handle your home wiring for pool lighting, jacuzzis, whirlpools, home theaters, entertainment systems, computer networks, and more.
Take Pride in Our Work & Stand Behind Everything We Do
Focused on Customer Satisfaction & It Is Our Mission to Make You Happy
Experienced Technicians Who Provide Quality Work
One Stop Shop to Handle Your Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Needs
Established Business Since 1983
We Come Prepared to Fix the Problem, the First Time