Circuit Breaker Repair & Breaker Panel Installation in Denver
Put a Stop to Hazardous Circuit Overloads & Short-Circuiting
Do you have a problem with your circuit breaker? Does your home’s electrical system need to be updated from fuses to the safety of electrical circuit breakers? Our team at AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric can help!
Your home’s safety relies on your circuit breakers to detect and prevent electrical overloads and short circuits. Our licensed, certified Denver electricians can inspect, repair, and replace your system as needed. Electrical breakers that trip frequently need troubleshooting and should be repaired to remedy this dangerous situation.
Our services include:
- Main circuit breaker repair & replacement
- Branch circuit breaker repair & replacement
- Adding more circuits and breakers
- Troubleshooting problems with breakers that trip frequently
- Electrical panel repairs and upgrades
- 220-volt circuit additions
- Fuse box-to-circuit breaker upgrades
Upgrade Circuit Breakers When Adding More Appliances
Adding Circuit Wiring, Breaker Installation & Replacement in Denver
Your home may need additional electric outlets or circuits to get power where you need it. Electrical extension cords are not intended for continuous use and can be dangerous. At AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric, we can add electric outlets to power all your games, audio equipment, video gear, outdoor needs or safely add 220-volt appliance circuits for stoves, water heaters, dryers and more.
Our Denver electric circuit and outlet wiring, repair and installation services include:
- New circuit wiring
- 220-volt appliance outlets and circuit installation
- Wall, floor, recessed and specialty outlet replacement
- Outdoor outlet installation & replacement
You Deserve the Best
It Is Our Mission to Make You Happy
Serving the Denver Metro Area Since 1983
Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM