Have an Issue?
Our Technicians Can Fix it For You
Aurora Plumbers, Electricians & HVAC Techs
Call Now for Same Day Service in Aurora, CO - Nights & Weekends at No Extra Charge!
At AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric, it is our goal to provide the people of Aurora, Colorado with quality home services, whether your AC is broken, you are dealing with a clogged drain, your heater needs to be replaced, or your electrical panel needs an upgrade. For over three decades, our top-rated team has been saving people money and making customers for life because we believe in making our customers happy!
Symptoms of Air Conditioning System Failure
How Do You Know If Your AC Is Failing?
- Cooling Level - The first and foremost sign of AC failure is the decline in the cooling level. A drop in cooling could be a sign of several issues. Failure to cool properly may be the result of something simple, like a clogged filter. You can simply remove the filter yourself and replace it, or simply clean and reinstall it. However, the same symptoms may be caused by a bigger problem, like compressor failure. At the first sign of trouble, you should have an Aurora AC repair technician inspect the system.
- Temperature of Pipe - Another place to look for potential failure is the pipe leading to the condenser. The best way to check this is to touch the pipe and feel the temperature. Under normal circumstances, the pipe should not be warm. If you touch the copper pipe and it feels warm to the touch, it means your air conditioner is on the verge of failure. This could mean one of two things - compressor failure or a lack of refrigerant in the compressor.
- Frost on Pipe - This is one issue that is generally mistaken for good performance. Most people see frost on the copper pipes leading to the indoor unit and assume that their AC is working perfectly. In fact, this is an indication of a system failure. This means that the main air supply duct is clogged or the refrigerant level is low, which can cause major issues.
- Oil Residue - One of the biggest symptoms of compressor failure is oil residue. Oil splatter means that the compressor’s gasket is leaking which leads to the refrigerant leaking as well. In most cases, the Freon leak is slow. However, you shouldn’t let the Freon run dry completely. If this happens the compressor will sustain major damage. You may even have to replace the compressor to get your air conditioning system working again.
Offering a Full-Range of Air Conditioning Solutions in Aurora, CO
Our Aurora Air Conditioning Pros Can Service:
- All air conditioners
- Indoor air quality
- UV air scrubbers
- Heat pumps
- All makes & models of central air conditioning equipment
Trusted Heating Services Throughout Aurora, CO
Our Reliable Aurora Heating Services Include:
- Forced air furnace repairs
- Furnace installations and replacements
- Heat pump repairs
- Heat pump installations and replacements
- Boilers repairs
- Boiler installations and replacements
- Furnace maintenance & tune-ups
- Indoor air quality improvement
- All makes & models of home heating equipment
Comprehensive Plumbing Repairs & Replacement in Aurora, CO
Types of Plumbing Services Offered:
- Kitchen plumbing
- Bathroom plumbing
- All makes & models
Aurora's Choice for Electrical Repair, Replacement and Installation
The Best Services from Our Licensed Aurora Electricians:
- Arc fault protection
- Circuit breakers
- Ground fault circuit interrupters
- Ceiling fans
- Outlets, switches, & receptacles
- Electrical panel repair & upgrade
- Whole house power surge protection
- Wiring & re-wiring
- Standby, backup electrical generators
- All makes & models of electrical equipment
Fast, Same Day Drain, Heating, Air and Electrical Service and Repair
Call and make an appointment that’s convenient for you. The team at AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric will show up on time, listen to your needs, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. We promise to take great care of your home whether you live in Aurora, Littleton, Englewood, Parker, Watkins, Bennett, or the surrounding areas.
Our Aurora plumbers, electricians and heating and air techs wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need and will thoroughly clean up the work area. We follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied. We stand by everything we do.