Aurora Plumbers, Electricians & HVAC Techs
Call Now for Same Day Service in Aurora, CO - Nights & Weekends at No Extra Charge!
At AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric, it is our goal to provide the people of Aurora, Colorado with quality home services, whether your AC is broken, you are dealing with a clogged drain, your heater needs to be replaced, or your electrical panel needs an upgrade. For over three decades, our top-rated team has been saving people money and making customers for life because we believe in making our customers happy!
Call (303) 622-3449 to get the service you deserve from a company that truly cares. Our team of Aurora HVAC techs, plumbers, and electricians are here for you.
Symptoms of Air Conditioning System Failure
The breakdown of an air conditioner can be a big hassle, especially in exceptionally warm climates. Depending on the issue and type of system, an AC unit can take a couple of days to fix. If there is a major issue, it will require more time and you may even have to replace the system. This is why it is best to identify these issues in the initial stages. If the issues are identified early on, they can be fixed with minimal effort and your unit will sustain less damage. But if the issue is allowed to progress, the air conditioner may sustain substantial damage.
How Do You Know If Your AC Is Failing?
Cooling Level - The first and foremost sign of AC failure is the decline in the cooling level. A drop in cooling could be a sign of several issues. Failure to cool properly may be the result of something simple, like a clogged filter. You can simply remove the filter yourself and replace it, or simply clean and reinstall it. However, the same symptoms may be caused by a bigger problem, like compressor failure. At the first sign of trouble, you should have an Aurora AC repair technician inspect the system.
- Temperature of Pipe - Another place to look for potential failure is the pipe leading to the condenser. The best way to check this is to touch the pipe and feel the temperature. Under normal circumstances, the pipe should not be warm. If you touch the copper pipe and it feels warm to the touch, it means your air conditioner is on the verge of failure. This could mean one of two things - compressor failure or a lack of refrigerant in the compressor.
- Frost on Pipe - This is one issue that is generally mistaken for good performance. Most people see frost on the copper pipes leading to the indoor unit and assume that their AC is working perfectly. In fact, this is an indication of a system failure. This means that the main air supply duct is clogged or the refrigerant level is low, which can cause major issues.
- Oil Residue - One of the biggest symptoms of compressor failure is oil residue. Oil splatter means that the compressor’s gasket is leaking which leads to the refrigerant leaking as well. In most cases, the Freon leak is slow. However, you shouldn’t let the Freon run dry completely. If this happens the compressor will sustain major damage. You may even have to replace the compressor to get your air conditioning system working again.
You should also listen for strange noises from your air conditioning system, as that can also indicate failure. If you ever come across any of the abovementioned failures, be sure to get in touch with an Aurora AC repair professional.
Offering a Full-Range of Air Conditioning Solutions in Aurora, CO
Not only can our air conditioning pros handle comprehensive repairs, we can also assist with any of your AC installation or replacement needs throughout Aurora, CO. To keep your new system or recently repaired air conditioner running smoothly, we also provide reliable maintenance services.
Our Aurora Air Conditioning Pros Can Service:
- All air conditioners
- Indoor air quality
- UV air scrubbers
- Heat pumps
- All makes & models of central air conditioning equipment
Trusted Heating Services Throughout Aurora, CO
No one wants to spend a Colorado winter without heat. That's why the Aurora heating repair and replacement experts at AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric are proud to assist with any heating concerns you may have.
Our Reliable Aurora Heating Services Include:
- Forced air furnace repairs
- Furnace installations and replacements
- Heat pump repairs
- Heat pump installations and replacements
- Boilers repairs
- Boiler installations and replacements
- Furnace maintenance & tune-ups
- Indoor air quality improvement
- All makes & models of home heating equipment
Comprehensive Plumbing Repairs & Replacement in Aurora, CO
When your plumbing system starts to act up it can wreak havoc in your home. Whether it be a lack of hot water, a clogged toilet, or a leaky pipe, the reliable Aurora plumbers at AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric are here to help. We're even available whenever you need us the most with our 24-hour emergency plumbing services.
Types of Plumbing Services Offered:
- Kitchen plumbing
- Bathroom plumbing
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer repair / replacement
- Water heater repair / installation
- Tankless water heaters
- Fixture repair / replacement
- Toilet repair
- Leak detection
- Garbage disposal repair / replacement
- Gas line repair / installation
- Sump ejector pumps
- Water filters & Softeners
- All makes & models
Aurora's Choice for Electrical Repair, Replacement and Installation
Whether you need new lighting installed, your circuit breaker inspected, or your home rewired, our Aurora electricians have the skills and training needed to handle the job. Never attempt a DIY repair on your own as this can be hazardous, always leave any electrical projects to the professionals.
The Best Services from Our Licensed Aurora Electricians:
- Arc fault protection
- Circuit breakers
- Ground fault circuit interrupters
- Ceiling fans
- Outlets, switches, & receptacles
- Electrical panel repair & upgrade
- Whole house power surge protection
- Wiring & re-wiring
- Standby, backup electrical generators
- All makes & models of electrical equipment
Fast, Same Day Drain, Heating, Air and Electrical Service and Repair
Call and make an appointment that’s convenient for you. The team at AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric will show up on time, listen to your needs, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. We promise to take great care of your home whether you live in Aurora, Littleton, Englewood, Parker, Watkins, Bennett, or the surrounding areas.
Our Aurora plumbers, electricians and heating and air techs wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need and will thoroughly clean up the work area. We follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied. We stand by everything we do.