Denver Thermostat Installation
Energy Efficiency & Climate Control
Your thermostat and humidistat controls when and how long your air conditioning runs. They impact equipment life, utility costs, and your comfort. Replacing your old thermostat with a digital thermostat can reduce the high energy cost of cooling your home when you’re away. Programmable and smart thermostats automatically adjust the air temperature to comfortable levels as you’re arriving home, and conserve energy when you’re away.
Learn more about our thermostat installations in Denver by contacting our office today!
Why Invest in a Programmable Thermostat?
In the past, thermostats needed to be manually adjusted. Every time you wanted to change the temperature of your home, you’d have to go and change it. That is not the case with modern programmable thermostats! Now, you can program the temperature of your home in advance.
Benefits of Having a Programmable Thermostat Installed:
- Cost-Effective - Do you want to save money on your heating and cooling costs? A programmable thermostat can help you keep some green in your pocket. Simply turn the thermostat down when you are not home or are asleep.
- Energy Efficient - A lot of homeowners are jumping on the “go green” bandwagon. Are you one of them? If so, a programmable thermostat allows you to reduce your energy usage.
- Optimal Comfort - Most of all, a programmable thermostat can keep you and your family comfortable. Program your thermostat to kick in an hour before waking or arriving home.
The professional Denver heating and cooling technicians at AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric are thermostat installation experts.
What is a Humidistat?
A humidistat controls relative humidity in your Denver home. A humidistat controls when your heat pump or air conditioner runs based on the humidity in your house, rather than temperature. Humidity levels play a role in how comfortable people are in your home’s environment. Humidistats also help you maintain safe moisture levels to prevent mold, mildew and the growth of other indoor air quality irritants. Proper humidity levels also protect your home’s furniture, wood flooring and more.
Trust Our Denver Heating and Air Technicians Today
A new thermostat will make your existing air system more efficient. No matter what kind of care your system requires, our team is here to provide quality service you can rely on.
We Can Help You Handle a Comprehensive Range of Problems, Including:
- Repairing, wiring, installing, and replacing of all thermostats and humidistats
- Installing digital and programmable thermostats & humidistats
- New thermostat wiring
- Replacing and rewiring home thermostat & humidistat systems
Cut electricity costs and make your home comfort system more efficient than ever by calling our Denver thermostat installation experts at (303) 622-3449 today!
Take Pride in Our Work & Stand Behind Everything We Do
Focused on Customer Satisfaction & It Is Our Mission to Make You Happy
Experienced Technicians Who Provide Quality Work
One Stop Shop to Handle Your Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Needs
Established Business Since 1983
We Come Prepared to Fix the Problem, the First Time