Kitchen Plumbing Services in Denver
Expert Care for the Heart of Your Home
At AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric, our licensed plumbers are the friendliest contractors in the plumbing business. We provide all kitchen plumbing repairs, replacements, and installations and take pride in being prompt, clean, thorough, and respect your home and family. From kitchen drains and sinks to luxury kitchen installations, our Denver kitchen plumbers do it all!
We can repair, install, and service a comprehensive range of fixtures, including:
- Kitchen faucets
- Garbage disposals
- Instant hot water
- Water softeners
- Water conditioners
Do’s & Don’ts for Your Garbage Disposal
Do the following to keep your garbage disposal working well:
- Grind food waste with moderate flow of water.
- Grind small amounts of peelings from citrus fruits (1/4 of an orange) to freshen up your drain.
- Flush your disposal to allow for cleaning by allowing the disposal and water to run after grinding or dumping dishwater.
- Use a disposal cleaner or degreaser or deodorizer as needed.
Do NOT do the following:
- Do not use hot water when grinding food waste. It is ok to drain hot water between grinding periods
- Do not turn off the disposal or the water until grinding is completed.
- Do not grind fibrous materials like corn husks, artichokes, onion skins, celery, etc. to avoid possible drain blockage.
- Never overload the grinding chamber as this can overload the motor and cause it to stop.
- Don’t pour liquid grease down the drain. Before washing pots and pans, wipe out congealed grease with a paper towel.
How to Solve Sink Odors
If you have odors from your sink, this is likely due to build up of food debris inside your garbage disposal. To eliminate these odors, place ice cubes and lemon peels in the disposal and let it run for about 30 seconds, then rinse it with cold water for about 20 seconds.
Does the Air Gap on top of your sink “spit?” This is probably due to something restricting the drainage line. Make sure the line coming from the air gap is not kinked and that nothing is partially blocking it where it connects to the drain.
If you have any questions about these tips or how we can help you with kitchen plumbing problems in Denver.
Experienced Plumbers Since 1983
Our team understands how important it is to have reliable plumbing in your kitchen. Whether you have encountered a system breakdown, or you simply feel that it may be time for an upgrade, we have everything you need to get the job done.
Take Pride in Our Work & Stand Behind Everything We Do
Focused on Customer Satisfaction & It Is Our Mission to Make You Happy
Experienced Technicians Who Provide Quality Work
One Stop Shop to Handle Your Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Needs
Established Business Since 1983
We Come Prepared to Fix the Problem, the First Time