Denver Plumbing Fixture Repair & Replacement
Serving Customers in the Denver Metro Area & Beyond
Our kitchen, bathroom, and shower fixture experts will improve your home’s plumbing system, as well as beautify your kitchen and bath. We can help with any job, from simply replacing a faucet or doing a complete kitchen, bath and shower plumbing fixture makeover. No job is too big or small for our plumbing fixture repair experts in Denver!
Our Denver plumbing experts can repair, install, and replace:
- Bathroom plumbing fixtures
- Toilets and low flush toilets
- Water saver toilets
- Bathtubs and whirlpool tubs
- Shower fixtures
- Kitchen plumbing fixtures
- Kitchen faucets and sinks
- Garbage disposals
- Water filtration and purification
Reliable Denver Bathroom Plumbing Repair, Replacement & Installation
At AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric our Denver bathroom plumbing experts can provide service for tubs, showers, sink basins, pedestal sinks, toilets, and offer bathroom fixture upgrades. Additionally, we can help to solve common bathroom fixture problems like increasing water pressure, getting you more hot water, installing steam generators, and even digital shower controls.
Common Types of Bathroom Plumbing Repairs We Handle
We Charge By the Job, Not By the Hour
Reach out to us to arrange a bathroom plumbing repair or fixture replacement appointment that’s convenient for your schedule. We’ll show up on time, listen to your needs, diagnose your bathroom plumbing problem, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises.
We promise to take great care of your home. Our Denver plumbers wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need and will thoroughly clean up the work area.
Kitchen Plumbing Services in Denver
At AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric, our licensed plumbers are the friendliest contractors in the plumbing business. We provide all kitchen plumbing repairs, replacements, and installations and take pride in being prompt, clean, thorough, and respect your home and family. From kitchen drains and sinks to luxury kitchen installations, our Denver plumbers do it all!
We can repair, install, and service a comprehensive range of fixtures, including:
Do’s & Don’ts for Your Garbage Disposal
- Grind food waste with moderate flow of water.
- Grind small amounts of peelings from citrus fruits (1/4 of an orange) to freshen up your drain.
- Flush your disposal to allow for cleaning by allowing the disposal and water to run after grinding or dumping dishwater.
- Use a disposal cleaner or degreaser or deodorizer as needed.
- Do not use hot water when grinding food waste. It is ok to drain hot water between grinding periods
- Do not turn off the disposal or the water until grinding is completed.
- Do not grind fibrous materials like corn husks, artichokes, onion skins, celery, etc. to avoid possible drain blockage.
- Never overload the grinding chamber as this can overload the motor and cause it to stop.
- Don’t pour liquid grease down the drain. Before washing pots and pans, wipe out congealed grease with a paper towel.
How to Solve Sink Odors
If you have odors from your sink, this is likely due to build up of food debris inside your garbage disposal. To eliminate these odors, place ice cubes and lemon peels in the disposal and let it run for about 30 seconds, then rinse it with cold water for about 20 seconds.
Does the Air Gap on top of your sink “spit?” This is probably due to something restricting the drainage line. Make sure the line coming from the air gap is not kinked and that nothing is partially blocking it where it connects to the drain.
Experienced Plumbers Since 1983
Let AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric Help You
You Deserve the Best
It Is Our Mission to Make You Happy
Serving the Denver Metro Area Since 1983
Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM