Homeowners pay their electrical systems little mind. However, your electrical system allows you to carry out daily tasks. It makes life a lot easier! Over time, electrical wires become worn and less effective. After all, they weren’t built to last forever. Below are some signs that you need to have your house rewired.
- Your home is 40 years old or more. Electrical systems from 40 years ago were not intended to handle the amount of electricity we use today.
- Your electrical system has aluminum wires. If this is the case, you should have copper wiring installed in its place.
- When your electrical system buzzes, sizzles or has a strange smell to it, something is awry.
- An electrical system that experiences blown fuses and tripped breakers on a frequent basis may need rewiring.
- Do your lights flicker or dim when they are not supposed to? Old electrical wiring could be to blame.
- It is important to upgrade your electrical wiring if you have experienced sparks or electrical shock from plugging a device into a wall outlet.
When it comes to your electrical system, never try a “Do-It-Yourself” project. Rewiring your entire home is a job meant for a trained and licensed electrician. The electricians at AAA Service can safely address all of your electrical needs. Call (303) 622-3449 today to request service.