Providing Exceptional Service Since 1983
Spring Plumbing Tips
- Check your faucets, toilets and plumbing fixtures for leaks. If you spot any, have them repaired by a plumber.
- It is possible that your plumbing fixtures are plagued with mineral deposits. If you can relate, consider having a water softener installed.
- Place drain strainers on all of your drains. After all, it can help prevent a clogged drain.
- Be sure to clean your outdoor downspouts, gutters, and drains. That way, they can operate at peak efficiency.
- The spring is a great time of year to drain your water heater. This will prevent sediment buildup.
- Your water heater should be set no higher than 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If your water heater has exceeded its lifespan of 10-15 years, it’s time for a replacement.
Did you discover a plumbing problem in the midst of your spring cleaning? If so, turn to the professionals at AAA Service. Our plumbers are great at troubleshooting the problem. Call (303) 622-3449 today to schedule service.