Signs You Need to Have Your House Rewired
- Your home is 40 years old or more. Electrical systems from 40 years ago were not intended to handle the amount of electricity we use today.
- Your electrical system has aluminum wires. If this is the case, you should have copper wiring installed in its place.
- When your electrical system buzzes, sizzles or has a strange smell to it, something is awry.
- An electrical system that experiences blown fuses and tripped breakers on a frequent basis may need rewiring.
- Do your lights flicker or dim when they are not supposed to? Old electrical wiring could be to blame.
- It is important to upgrade your electrical wiring if you have experienced sparks or electrical shock from plugging a device into a wall outlet.
When it comes to your electrical system, never try a “Do-It-Yourself” project. Rewiring your entire home is a job meant for a trained and licensed electrician. The electricians at AAA Service can safely address all of your electrical needs. Call (303) 622-3449 today to request service.