How to Make Your Home More Energy Efficient
- Remember to have annual maintenance performed on your heating and cooling systems. Have your furnace serviced in the fall, and your air conditioner serviced in the spring.
- Incandescent light bulbs use a lot of energy in order to operate. Consider replacing your incandescent lights with CFL light bulbs. They emit the same amount of light but use much less energy.
- Make sure you are using the right kind of air filters for your furnace and air conditioner. In addition, remember to clean or replace them on a regular basis.
- Does your thermostat look like an outdated relic? If so, have a programmable thermostat installed in its place.
- You can prevent air leaks in your home by caulking all windows and weatherstripping all doors.
- When you are in the market for a new water heater, consider purchasing a tankless water heater.
We hope that these tips will help you save energy. Is a plumbing, heating or electrical problem driving your bills through the roof? Turn to the pros at AAA Service for a repair. We are the guys in the bright pink trucks that you see all over town! Call (303) 622-3449 today to schedule service.