Our Licensed Electrical Contractors Perform Repair, Troubleshooting, Wiring And Installation Services For Denver, Area Homes.
Our Denver electricians make home electrical problems go away. Electric repair, wiring, troubleshooting and upgrades for your home.
Our certified, licensed electrical contractors are experts on residential electrical systems. They know home wiring and are continually trained in the latest residential advancements. They can solve any electrical problem. We’ll also handle your home wiring for all your fun and games – pool lighting, Jacuzzis, whirlpools, home theaters, entertainment systems, computer networks and more.
We fix all Denver area electrical problems – our electricians are residential repair experts
- Electrical main service panels
- Outlets, switches and receptacles
- Ground fault circuit interrupters and arc fault protection
- Lighting that flickers or goes dim
- Circuit breakers that trip frequently
All electrical upgrades and installation
- Electric panel upgrades
- Fuse-to-circuit breakers
- 200 amp electrical panel installation
- New circuits, 220 volt appliance circuits
- Re-wiring of old, outdated home wiring
- Install lighting, recessed lighting and dimmer switches
- Outdoor lighting, security lighting and outdoor outlets
FAST, same day electrical wiring and repair service, upfront pricing and clean, courteous electricians. We promise!
Call and make an appointment that's convenient for you. We'll show up on time, listen to your needs, analyze your home's electrical problems, prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. We promise to take great care of your home. Our electricians wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform your home electrical project needs and will thoroughly clean up the work area. We follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied. We stand by everything we do
We're the friendly, professional electricians in the Denver area. Call AAA for home electrical repair, wiring or installation today, 303-872-7535.